Want to get stronger, faster, and leaner this year?
Then you need Preparation for Endurance and Performance (PEP)
PEP Bootcamp is a fitness program that includes top notch fitness instructions, nutritional coaching and motivational training all designed to get you in the best shape of your life in the shortest, safest possible time regardless of your current fitness level.
PEP is a workout that:
• will develop CORE strength
• be able to recruit more muscle fibers
• is based on intervals rather than reps or weight
• teaches your body create more power
• teaches your Heart Rate to quickly drop between intervals = faster recovery!
• prevents over-use injuries through variation of exercises
• creates stability of all muscles and joints
• increases functional strength that applies to sports
• improve flexibility with advanced foam roller techniques
PEP is a workout that will challenge every muscle in your body and get
you ready for the upcoming race season!
PEP is an endurance workout that affects the whole body with continually challenging exercises.
This promotes a greater release of growth hormone and increased levels of lactic acid
production, which will enhance the body’s ability to remove this waste product when
Don’t let the next 6 months be the same as the last 6 months. Do something about it.
You CAN do this. The Unstoppable Fitness Formula can work for you. All you have to do it let me “prove it ” to you over the next month
if you sign up right now, I am dropping the price by $50 – this week only.
Classes are: Tuesday/Thursday 7:15am-8 and @9:00am-9:45.
Where: Athletic Training Services – 3872 Roswell Rd. – Suite A-9 – Atlanta, GA 30342
-about a mile from Chastain park
P.S. 30 days from now you’ll either be a month older and possibly a few pounds heavier, or, you can be a 5-10 pounds lighter and 30 days closer to your fitness goal. You decide which on you would rather be one month from now. Make sure you make the right choice
call for a PEP Introductory session
FOR MORE INFORMATION, email STEPHEN using the Contact page